GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE (consumer)
1. Unless expressly exempted in writing, these general conditions shall apply to all contracts and/or Agreements concluded between SHERPA.BE - TICKETMASTER BELGIUM RPM (TVA/BTW BE 0459.784.453 – Buro&Design Center - Esplanade 1 B33 - 1020 Brussels) on the one hand, and the individual or legal entity enlisting the SHERPA.BE services and products, hereafter the Customer, on the other.
2. By confirming their order, the Customer acknowledges having read and accepted the general conditions of sale, which constitute an integral part of the agreement between the parties. The application of these general conditions constitutes a determining condition for the consent of SHERPA.BE. The use of SHERPA.BE material, programmes, interface, and website(s) and its content automatically implies acceptance of these general conditions.
3. SHERPA.BE acts as service provider to event organisers, and as such under no circumstances may be held responsible for the layout of the theatre or for any change to the date, place, price, or the pure and simple cancellation of the event. The person or company placing the order is recognised as being solely responsible for the booking and payment of the order, even if the order is placed on behalf of a third party. Tickets may not be resold by a third party, nor offered to third parties in the context of a commercial relationship.
A show ticket cannot be reimbursed, even in the case of loss or theft, returned or exchanged except in the case of the cancellation of a show. This reimbursement shall only be in favour of the initial purchaser in exchange for the return of a ticket.
4. Tickets are reserved at the moment the booking form is registered, or during the telephone booking. They are sent after receipt of payment. The booking can be cancelled by SHERPA.BE if the tickets are not paid for within the time limit specified for the order. This time limit shall be strictly adhered to in order to prevent available places for a given event or price category. All taxes and VAT are to be paid by the Purchaser.
5. Depending on the event, certain shipping possibilities are available.
In principle, tickets are shipped by normal post to the address stated on the booking form, unless the Purchaser or organiser opts for another shipping method.
In case Tickets send by certified delivery are lost, Parties agrees that Sherpa must transfer all the complaints to the Organizer/Promoter , which will decide of the following to be made and which will discharge Sherpa of any responsibilities as much as the proof of the recorded delivery item is given.
If the Purchaser has not received their tickets 4 working days before the event, they must contact 070 25 20 20 (€0.30/min.) during our opening hours (as an indication only, all working days from 9:00 to 20:00).
For orders placed within 5 working days before the date of the event, tickets will be available at the box office, if the option e-ticket hasn't been activated. Any shipping costs shall be reimbursed later. Tickets that are not collected on the day of the event are considered to be sold and may no longer be reimbursed or exchanged. Any delays will never result in compensation, restitution or interest.
6. The sales total can be paid in the following ways (list given as an indication) either by bank transfer, by VISA or Mastercard credit card, debit card, digital wallet, etc.
Any sum not paid by the deadline shall be subject, by rights and without prior formal notice, to contractual interest at a rate of 12% on an annual basis and for the unpaid sum until the payment is settled. For the surplus, fixed compensation of 15% shall also be required by rights and without prior formal notice on the main unpaid sum, with a minimum of €50.00.
7. Texts, the database of published details, created pages, photos and illustrations remain the private property of SHERPA.BE, its suppliers or other third parties with whom SHERPA.BE has concluded agreements. Therefore any copy, publication, reproduction or any other use or forgery of any sort whatsoever is forbidden without the prior written consent of SHERPA.BE. Recording and importing information from the SHERPA.BE website, as well as the services pertaining to it, into a database is expressly forbidden.
8. SHERPA.BE invests all reasonable means to keep the information found on its website up to date in order that the information provided may be as correct and complete as possible. However, SHERPA.BE cannot offer a guarantee in this regard, and cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage that may arise from visiting or using the website, except in the case of gross misconduct by SHERPA.BE as demonstrated by the user. Under no circumstances shall SHERPA.BE be held responsible for any case of force majeure that delays or prevents the execution of the collaboration. Among others, but not limited to, the following are considered cases of force majeure: strike, natural catastrophe, extreme meteorological conditions, fire, governmental measures, technical failures, flooding. SHERPA.BE is not required to demonstrate proof of the unpredictable or unavoidable nature of the force majeure situation.
9. The Purchaser commits to supplying full and correct personal details on the website's identification form when ordering tickets. SHERPA.BE reserves the right to refuser or cancel the order in the event it suspects fraud. These personal details are collected for the correct fulfillment of the sales contract and may be conserved in order to guarantee the correct functioning of the SHERPA.BE service and/or to prove the fulfillment of the contract. They may also be used by SHERPA.BE and its parent companies or subsidiaries to be communicated to third parties (list not limited to: media group, organiser, promoter, venue, etc.) contractually linked to SHERPA.BE for marketing reasons. Each Purchaser proving their identity has the right to access these personal details, modify them and oppose the handling of these personal details for marketing purposes, subject to a signed written request addressed to the email@example.com email address or by post to the Sherpa.be headquarters in accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 relating to relating to the protection of private life in the handling of personal details, and with its royal order of 13 February 2001 leading to the execution of the law of 8 December 1992 relating to relating to the protection of private life in the handling of personal details. They also have the right to oppose the sending of marketing by e-mail, subject to a written request in accordance with the law of 11 March 2003 on certain services in the information society and its royal order of 4 April 2003 aiming to regulate the sending of marketing by e-mail.
10. These general conditions of sale govern the entire contractual relationship between SHERPA.BE and the Purchaser, excluding the general conditions of the Purchaser. Any modification, derogation or addition to these general conditions of sale must be agreed in writing. SHERPA.BE has the right, at any moment and without prior written authorisation, to modify the content of these general conditions of sale and the www.sherpa.be website. The modifications shall apply from the moment that they are published on the website, unless specially agreed.
11. General conditions of sale concerning e-tickets:
The e-ticket, once printed on blank paper, constitutes your only ticket for entry to the concert. Printing must be perfect; all elements must be legible without any confusion. Otherwise, entry to the concert will be refused. Each bar code represents a single entry ticket.
The e-ticket will be scanned at the entrance to the event. This ticket may only be scanned once on the date indicated on it. If the same bar code is presented several times, only the first ticket scanned at the gate will give access to the concert. Any attempted misuse, forgery or fraud shall be liable to prosecution.
SHERPA.BE guarantees the authenticity of the e-ticket as long as it has been purchased on the SHERPA.BE website. Any offers from third parties or other websites must therefore not be accepted.
The e-ticket shall neither be reimbursed nor exchanged.
12. Cancellation insurance:
SHERPA.BE offers Customers the possibility of entering into cancellation insurance with our partner Allianz. The cancellation insurance guarantees the cancellation costs of an order for the circumstances indicated in the insurer's General Conditions of Sale. These are available on the SHERPA.BE website when placing an order, on the SHERPA.BE website in the Customer Service section, or on the website of our partner Allianz.
The damage must be immediately communicated to our partner Allianz; SHERPA.BE accepts no responsibility for the handling of the incident by the insurer.
13. Cancellation of the event on the part of the organiser:
If an organiser cancels its event, the tickets will either be reimbursed by the organiser, or exchanged for tickets for another performance of the event, depending on the Purchaser's choice.
14. Right of withdrawal:The distance contract for the supply of services for accommodation, transport, hospitality or leisure services for which the seller, at the moment of the conclusion of the agreement, is required to provide these services on a specific date or for a specific period, is exempt from the field of application of the law of 6 April 2010 (modified law of 14 July 1991).
15. In the event that certain provisions of these general conditions are considered invalid, the parties commit to replacing the invalid or non-binding clause with a clause that represents the common interests of the parties.
16. The relationship between the Purchaser and SHERPA.BE is exclusively governed by Belgian law. In the event of any dispute, only the courts of the Brussels Region shall be competent. The parties agree to accept the methods of electronic communication (e-mail, fax, etc.) as proof of their relationship.